Dominic Monkhouse provides five practical ways to keep your staff happy at work and it doesn’t mean giving everyone a raise. Unhappy staff, first and foremost, need strong leadership. They also need to have a voice in the company and feel appreciated for the work they do. Here are five things you can start doing right away at your company:
- Make sure you are the right company for your employees.
- Give your workforce a voice.
- Make the workplace a positive space.
- Small but effective perks.
- When it’s not right, it’s just not right.
Rajan is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of BIG Marketing for Small Business. He's an award-winning marketing strategist who is passionate about branding, digital marketing and social media. He spent nearly a decade as the marketing executive at global IT firm Peer 1 Hosting and was instrumental in their explosive growth.