Another year coming to a close and everyone is putting out their top ten lists, so here are the top ten posts read here at BIG Marketing. A sincere thanks to all of you who have supported this blog in 2007. Interacting with you through this medium is such a joy for me. Cheers and Happy New Year!
- Facebook, The Right Way to Design a Social Networking Site
- It Pays to be a Penguin
- Revolutionary Pen-Size Computer Uses Bluetooth Technology
- The Starbucks Experience Wins Over Coffee Every Time
- Plenty of Fish Founder Rakes in Google Ad Dough
- iPod In-Ear Headphones Don’t Stick in My Ears
- Product Packaging That Packs a Punch
- Craigslist Founder Won’t Sell Out
- NHL All Star Voting Has a Viral Storm on its Hands
- Philips Shave Everywhere Ad is Viral at its Best
Rajan is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of BIG Marketing for Small Business. He's an award-winning marketing strategist who is passionate about branding, digital marketing and social media. He spent nearly a decade as the marketing executive at global IT firm Peer 1 Hosting and was instrumental in their explosive growth.