I was a guest on Scott Draughon’s Mytechnologylawyer.com radio show that streamed live yesterday over the net and will rerun on the weekend on KQKE 960 AM in Silicon Valley. Scott was covering the Massive Technology Show in Vancouver, Canada taking place March 28th. PEER 1 is the title sponsor for the third consecutive year, and the organizers are anticipating over 5,000 attendees during the one day event. Massive is one of the better industry events and a true celebration of technology. If you have an opportunity to attend it, I highly recommend you do. A good speaker line up this year as well. The radio program ran with the following guests (in order):
- Danielle Vlemmiks Tortyna, Director of Operations, Massive
- Rajan Sodhi, VP Marketing & Communications, PEER 1
- Cheryl Slusarchuk,President, Premier’s Technology Council
- Rob Cruickshank, President, BCTIA
- Duane Nickull, Senior Technical Evangelist, Adobe Systems
Rajan is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of BIG Marketing for Small Business. He's an award-winning marketing strategist who is passionate about branding, digital marketing and social media. He spent nearly a decade as the marketing executive at global IT firm Peer 1 Hosting and was instrumental in their explosive growth.