- “Let’s go over what’s happened.”
- “Let’s get together to talk about this.”
- “Let’s have someone else hear what’s happened.”
- “Let’s see what we can do to resolve this.”
- “Let’s hear how you think we should solve this.”
- “Let’s talk about ways this won’t happen again.”
- “Let’s use ‘let’s’ as much as we can.”
Rajan is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of BIG Marketing for Small Business. He's an award-winning marketing strategist who is passionate about branding, digital marketing and social media. He spent nearly a decade as the marketing executive at global IT firm Peer 1 Hosting and was instrumental in their explosive growth.